Sovah Health's comprehensive Laboratory Services are dedicated to detection and monitoring of disease through the testing, evaluation, and accurate reporting of your lab work. Accredited by the Joint Commission Healthcare Organizations, our lab is equipped with the latest, computerized instrumentation for quick and accurate inpatient and outpatient testing, enabling our skilled team of medical technologists to effectively process hundreds of thousands of tests annually.
Sovah Health provides services to our inpatient and outpatient populations. The laboratory provides clinical testing 24 hours/7 days a week for inpatient and outpatient service lines and emergency services. Please contact your physician's office for your lab results.
- Cytology and Histology (PAP smears and microscopic examination of tissue)
- Blood Bank services (Transfusion and Blood Donor Center)
- Hematology/Specimen Receiving and Processing (Complete Blood Counts and microscopic examination of blood and body fluids)
- Chemistry (routine chemical analysis of blood for kidney, heart and liver disease; testing for drug abuse)
- Microbiology (bacterial, fungal and TB cultures; testing for susceptibility to antibiotics; parasitology examination; serology testing)
- Phlebotomy (blood collection services)
Commitment to QualityAll of our laboratory services are fully licensed and accredited by the College of American Pathologists and The American Association of Blood Banks. Physicians are board-certified Clinical and Anatomic Pathologists. Our staff members include certified Clinical Laboratory Scientists, Medical Technologists, Medical Laboratory Technicians, Histotechnologists and Phlebotomists.
Sovah Health - Danville
Sovah Health - Martinsville
Sovah LabCare I
Sovah LabCare II
Sovah LabCare - Holbrook